Please contact the Exhibition Chair: Martha Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
- request a solo show at Borough Hall
participate in an upcoming show
suggest a theme for a new exhibit
recommend an artist for a solo exhibit
join SFoA (we ALWAYS welcome new members!)
ask questions about SFoA
suggest changes to our website
give us feedback on an exhibit you’ve attended
We’d love to hear from you!
Swarthmore is conveniently located in Delaware County, just off Rt. 320 (Chester Rd.). Our exhibits are located in Borough Hall (the municipal building which includes the library) at 121 Park Ave., Swarthmore, PA. Click here for map.
By car from I-476 (the Blue Route):
- Take I-476 to Exit 3 to Baltimore Pike toward Springfield and Swarthmore.
- Turn right on Rt. 320 South.
- Follow 320 South into Swarthmore.
- When you drive under the railroad overpass, go almost all the way around the turnabout.
- Drive one block, then turn right onto Park Ave.
- Drive one block to Borough Hall, on your left.
Take SEPTA’s Media/Elwyn Regional Rail Line (previously the R3) to the Swarthmore Station, which is located in Downtown Swarthmore. Walk down Park Ave. one block to Borough Hall, on your left.
Exhibition hours: The exhibits are generally open to visitors during the hours the Borough administration office or Library are open for business, which are:
- Monday – Tuesday 9:30 am to 6 pm
- Wednesday – Thursday 9:30 am to 7pm
- Friday – 9:30 am to 5pm
- Saturday – 10:00 am to 1pm
- Closed Sundays
If you have further questions regarding hours of operation, please contact the Borough office during the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Thursday at: (610) 543-4599.